Schedule 9:00 - 17:00 01/12/2018 - 22/04/2019
- Do not ski or snowboard off-piste, do not enter enclosed areas
- Wear a helmet when skiing or snowboarding
- Do not go close to the edge of the piste, to avoid going off-piste
- Move away from windbreakers, canons, pylon or other obstacles
- Ensure your skis or boards are well kept (edges, base, straps)
- The snow conditions and the weather can increase the level of difficulty.
- Be aware of your limitations. Be careful.
- You choose the piste.
- Green: Very easy. For beginners.
- Blue: Easy. Medium level. Parallel skiers.
- Red: Difficult. Good skiers or snowboarders.
- Black: Very difficult. Experts.
Advice for pedestrians
- Do not leave the areas marked for pedestrians
- Do not walk on the pistes
- Using sledges, shovel sledges or plastic items for sliding is very dangerous and is prohibited in the areas controlled by the Resort
- Access to cable cars is prohibited if carrying sledges, shovel sledges or plastic items